Old 11-17-08, 02:56 PM
simonofsocal

Bikes: Raleigh Venture 3.0

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JoelS
That's a great point. I've taken to weighing myself first thing in the morning after I wake up.
I do the same thing, but only on Mondays after my morning routine. I couldn't stand to weigh myself every day, my weight fluctuates too much through out the week depending on my excercise and associated water intake level.

A few weeks ago, I did a little experiment and weighed myself every hour for an entire day. I think I lost about 8 pounds over the course of the day. This was the day after a big work out and a night out. But, even so, I was very surprised to see that I was holding about a gallon in water weight.

As for my weigh in this week, I'm at 338.2 this is down from last week, but still higher than my starting point. I found where the extra pounds came from though, I'd started slipping off my diet with out realizing it. It was all that left over halloween candy, I'd been snacking on that instead of my healthy stuff. I've also noticed that if I don't stand in just the right spot on my scale it will read a bit low. Combine that with a couple weeks of junk and there's my mystery pounds.

The book's coming along ok but slowly, guess I just don't know how to write fast I really like the idea though, and will be sticking with it.

See you all next week.