View Single Post
Old 12-15-04, 11:25 PM

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Running hurts. :(

Yeah, I took up running. I'm doing less riding because I'm trying to figure out how to use the rollers, and I'm just not getting the cardio workout anymore. So I ran today... like 35 minutes in the morning, then another 35 minutes in the afternoon. Nothing big, not a fast speed at all. I barely went over 4 miles per hour. But damn... my body feels like I got hit by a mac truck, and I am not liking it. But I need the cardio, and I plan to cross train to shake things up and to work on some cardiovascular goals, so I'm going to keep it up for now. No more than 35 minutes at a time right now, and no more than twice a day, and no more than 4 miles per hour either. That's about as much as I can stand.

Whooooooo... gonna jump in a hot bath now and soak my sore muscles and do some stretching in the tub. Tomorrow, I get to start the vicious cycle all over again. 1- 2 sessions of running, as much time as I can take on the rollers before I get tired of falling off of them, and some cycling tomorrow night to the northside and back.

Running makes me really appreciate riding!

Koffee