pitboss
cxmagazine dot com

Bikes: Titus road, Fort CX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Yuppie
There's other guys from Chicago on this board and I'm sure they ride much more intense than I do and they're fine on the road. Am I doing something wrong?
Ahem...and there are quite a few gals that can smoke the bags of most guys on this board. so yes, the wrongness in which you participate is the assumption that all FX/SS riders here are male.

Glad you aren't dead, but it would appear the FD curse has found a new manifestation in you. Not sure a report would matter at this point - the police really couldn't care less. Unless of course you are related to Mayor Daley. Best thing - have the frame checked for alignment issues based on the angle of impact. Additionally, check your fork. Wheels can usually be re-trued (my MA3 has lasted 2 direct hits), but this will depend on the bend.
Smart move getting his info though. Keep this person up to date regarding what you are doing, etc and make it conversation. If this person becomes dickish, well...you know where he/she works now. I will leave it to your mind from that point.