View Single Post
Old 05-02-01, 01:19 PM
RainmanP
Mr. Cellophane

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
There is a really neat used book store behind my office that has a couple of books I thought I would mention in case someone is looking for or interest in one of them. One is something like "Bicycling the Pacific Coast". The copyright was 1990 so it may be a little dated but in very good condition. The other is something like "Bicycling to the Ends of the Earth" by David Duncan. I forgot to check the copyright. One was $3 the other was $4. There is another on the Pacific Crest Trail that is backpacking oriented, but I thought I would throw it in. If anyone is interested in any of these, let me know, and I will buy it to send to you. They have some other basic books on riding, racing, commuting, touring. I have looked through them (I stop by at least once a week), but they didn't offer anything I hadn't already read. They run $3-4. All are in very good to like new shape. The shop doesn't buy or sell anything that is not in good condition.

Heck, if anyone is looking for any book, let me know and I will see if they have it.