View Single Post
Old 12-04-08, 03:19 PM
Beverly
Senior Member ??

Bikes: 2007 Trek Madone 5.0 WSD - 2007 Trek 4300 WSD - 2008 Trek 520 - 2014 Catrike Trail

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JanMM
There's no mess that's so big that it can't be cleaned up.
Ha, Ha, Ha......just kidding........that paint is on carpet, isn't it?
I feel your pain.
Originally Posted by stapfam
"OOPS"

There may be a cure- First house we Bought had carpet like that all round the bedroom. Although we managed to get the paint off the carpet- we couldn't get the stain out. We had a choice- live with it or get a new carpet. Couldn't afford a new carpet so we just got some Clothes dye and Stained the carpet to a dark colour.

2 years later and we sold the house- with a badly dyed bedroom carpet. New owners had enough money to buy a new carpet. They didn't like the idea of deep purple carpet.

And Random postings--Most are not as random as the replies.
At least it was 10 year old carpet but it only needed a good cleaning. My granddaughter suggested painting all the carpet. She said it would be a perfect match to the walls I made a trip to the home improvement store today and picked up carpet samples for the room. Hopefully they can get it installed before the holidays. At least they were having a special on installation this month

I've been doing my own painting for 40+ years and this is the first time I've ever spilled a tray of paint. I stood there in utter amazement at how fast the paint ran down the wall and under the drop cloth I had spread on the carpet

Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
-- Antonio Smith

Last edited by Beverly; 12-04-08 at 07:03 PM.