Old 12-07-08, 07:33 AM
Glennfordx4

Bikes: Too many Bicycles to list

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked 137 Times in 45 Posts
Originally Posted by Bikedued
Check out the pedals, yes even the cheap y looking rubber block ones. Some of those look like balloon tire holy grails. Don't let em go for cheap!.

Could I bother you for 5 sets of tire savers? I have at least that many bikes that had them when found, but the rubber was too bad to reuse. And what brand are those leather saddles? NNew Pletscher racks in the bag?? Man you hit a gold mine there!,,,,BD
I will check over the tire savers and see what kind of shape there in as I could use a bunch myself when I start working on my roadbike collection,if there is enough no problem. The leather saddles are Sadem and Wrights and one 3ttt,I was going to put 2 of the Sadem seats on ebay later today along with 4 racks and 2 sets of training wheels as I am really broke this year(but isn't everyone). I really don't want to sell this stuff as I like barter better plus I love reparing bikes so I will use a lot but I have so much that I don't think I will ever get it sorted LOL. The racks I have are 2 brands Nagacast and Koba from Japan with the Koba's being the better ones IMHO. I haven't even shown the brake sets I got or the boxes of new spokes that were there and the ton of NOS brake and shifter cables. I have bags of new center bolts for side pull brakes and a large bag of alloy center brake cable mounts. I have every part you could think of for 3 speed cables,and I mean everything,cable mounts,cable pulleys,cable chains and arms and shifters with or without cables. I also got about 50 spoke protectors/pie plates both metal and plastic in which I spent a bunch of money this spring for some. I am just like a kid in a candy store going thru this stuff. Did you see that Dana 3 speed unit that goes thru the BB and replaces the standard crank arm neat. sorry for rambling I am just happy to show people that care about this stuff as none of my friends are they think it is all junk until they ask me to repair there bike.