Banned.

Bikes: Lemond Chambery/Cannondale R-900/Trek 8000 MTB/Burley Duet tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by The Historian
Not a criticism, just an observation.
No biggie, just that everyone rides and enjoys different aspects of riding. Just not sure why someone would leave comments that don't seem "called for" in someone's thread if it weren't to their taste. I personaly enjoy all cycling. Long distance, fast paced rides, group rides, riding with the wife, riding to the store, riding at night, listening to myh heartbeat when it's quiet, feeling my body at one with the machine while climbing for hours, trying to catch another rider, trying to keep up with another rider that drops me, stopping to take a quick pic, holding back for the new rider, slowing m pace on group rides to help out the newb that would otherwise be lost. Heck, I would really love touring but don't have the time or money for the week long rides.

Not sure but I walmost bet my cycling habits and experiences are far more enjoyable that many can imagine. Unless you try and succeed on dropping other competitive riders, one may not undersand the joy. One may not understand the joy in doing a 10,000 ft climb and dropping riders half your weight.

Well unlike most, I take on challenges that aren't to my advantage. Like most of you here or they wouldn't be riding a bike. I succeed in kicking some arse from time to time, so I enjoy the moment! If others can't understand that, then they need to experience more aspects of cycling. Then maybe , we would relate a litle more and better!

Not just directed at you but others that feel the same while not undersanding my joy of the sport!

Last edited by Mr. Beanz; 12-14-08 at 11:27 PM.