View Single Post
Old 12-17-08, 11:55 AM
JakeEdwards

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by stokell
An associate just emailed me to tell me that someone had quoted a libelous diatribe on this forum and attributed it to me. Although that is not completely true, the OP did put my journal url at the bottom of the post. I no longer post on this forum because of the inconsistant moderator and the personal attacks of some forum members. but I would like to make a statement to Electric Bike forum members:

The original post you see below, was as stated posted on a Yahoo forum called 'e-motor assist'. Although I am a member of this forum, this particular tome was penned by one Joshua Goldberg from EV Solutions in Toronto.

I do not agree with what Mr Goldberg stated about electric bike riders in general and electric scooter riders in particular, although I do believe that they should be regulated separately. To dismiss e-bike riders as drunkards, and municipal and provincial law breakers is irresponsible and only marginalizes the serious eBike enthusiast. I regret his actions.
Ooops, sorry stokel. I didn't been to suggest you wrote it. I didn't even click on the link.