maillotpois
Team Embolism

Bikes: Pegoretti, Merckx (stolen by a murderer), Colnago, Ducati 696

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi all.

I've mostly been a lurker here - I am friends with several of you through other "venues" and figured I might as well do an intro.

I'm Sarah. I'm 42 and live in Mill Valley, which is cycling wonderland. I've been riding road bikes for 9 years and MTB for a bit longer. I am mostly a roadie, and have done a lot of ultra distance "stuff" in the past (3 time Triple Crown, long brevets, etc.). For the last 3 years my focus has been on a TNT Death Ride group I coach along with my husband. This year we are expanding our training program and I am really excited about it. If anyone has any interest in doing the Death Ride or you'd like more info feel free to PM me. (Our friend Jobob is already signed up! ).

I also ride motorcycles, though I definitely am a beginner at that - been riding about a year and a half. I have Ducati 696 which is presently in the shop for some "work". Planning a track day or two for this summer.

so that's my story...

Oh and these threads are always better with pictures...

Here's my bike decked out for a 600k I did a couple of years ago:

Here's my family on a moto trip up the coast last year (I had a Bonneville at the time):

Oh yeah, and here I am looking like a complete GOON next to David Zabriskie at a charity ride: