Old 12-30-08, 01:02 PM
TechKnowGN

Bikes: 2009 Fuji Newest 1.0, 2011 Trek 3900 Disc MTB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Back from vacation!

The fiancee and I went to MI and WI for a week. Worked out 3 times over that period, but my intake was higher than my output.

I came back to a scale on monday morning saying 329! Thats over 10 lbs GAINED in a week LOL

I didn't freak out because I knew a lot of it is what I attribute as "trip bloat". Too much salt, not "regular" visits to the mens room, etc.

I got up this morning and was 325. Usually by thursday morning of the 1st week back most of it is gone, but we'll have to see.

Im consuming a gallon of water today to try and flush the junk. Im 2/3rds of the way there, and have a ride planned for this afternoon to help up the metabolism too.

I've decided now is the time to get truly serious. I have gone back to packing my lunch, healthy breakfasts, better dinners, smaller snacks, and staying away from late night eatting again (my fiancee says its a myth and showed me doctoral studies, but I know what I see in myself).

Weve got a small dry period with weather in the 40s so its time to get on the bike for a while again in between walks.