View Single Post
Old 12-31-08, 04:45 PM
PAlt
The guy in the 50+ jersey

Bikes: Specialized S-Works Roubaix, Litespeed Tuscany Road, Specialized Allez Epic lugged carbon frame Road,Giant Anthem 29'r, Klein Hardtail

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well, NOT SORRY HERE to see it go. My bride needed a spinal fusion after suffering severe back pain, and is curently recovering from that procedure. Injured my knee while doing AOMM, then part of a 5 rider pile-up on my return to the bike in August. By way of my job, have been involved the middle of the market meltdown. My employer no longer exists A/O today (merged out of existence), we aren't getting paid, I had a great and profitable year in terms of my own production, but still may not have a job under the new regime (waiting to hear SOMETHING), so it's been a slice. All that having been said, my family still thinks I'm worth keeping around, I'm still able to ride and stay in reasonable condition, and I have a job TODAY, so it's not SO bad. Additionally, I know many have it worse, and I read about the challenges life has thrown some of our friends here like Blues Dawg, and I'm reminded to count the blessings. Still...get 2008 'outta here!!!!!