View Single Post
Old 12-31-08, 05:11 PM
p120ud213azn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
lol with in 24 hours i somehow managed to fall 3 times, twice front flip and once into a rail. first front flip my wheel caught a towel on the ground and locked up sent me flying over the bar. bike was fine then second time, i was going down this ramp w/ metal rails on both sides, this fat chick decides to walk in the middle. so i figured i can squeeze thru next to her but she all of a sudden moved towards and and i had no time to dodge. my bike caught one of the vertical bars and i did a 180 spin w/ the bike. the bike was wrecked. so i rode my mountain bike to class later that day, i was riding w/o my hands on teh bars then the wheel got caught in one of the road cracks and i did another front flip. this one hurted, cuz it was super hard messed up pavement w/ pot holes etc. i scraped both of my hands trying to land w/o hitting my head and my chest went flat on the ground. i was on the ground for a good 2 mins w/ my bike on top of me and it was so embarrassing cuz these girls came running to me to see if i was ok lol. of course once they came i had to jump up and pretend the bleeding hands were everyday business. i walked my bike away and inspected the dmgs. the seat is busted in half, the bar-end horns were bent out of shape, shifter broken and the chain is locked in top gear. so that was that.

3 major accidents in 24 hours.
busted 2 bikes
bleeding hands and a bruised chest w/ embarrasment in front of handful of girls