Meepers
ECR

Bikes: Bianchi Pista/Fuji Nevada/Windsor Clockwork

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Buckshot77
Most of the base models are going to be similarly equipped in that price range so it boils down to appearance and how they feel when you ride them. Basically, ride it, if you like it, buy it. If you're looking to spend less, I've got a 17" Giant that I'm getting ready to part with. Shoot me a PM.

Rick
wow i was off. i don't know why i thought my old bike was a 17" it is a 20.5" i must have been thinking of my dads bike. he is a little shorter than i am, and i bought his bike for him for X-mas a few years back.

Originally Posted by zlr101
sicklers has a store now in Abington i believe and one in Exter they usually have some big inventories and 08s discounted. There is also a nice older trek 8000 (linked) and old 2000 rocky mountain blizzard near philly for 500 on CL. Also check www.thepapershop.com it has a old jekyll and scalpel in your price range.
http://pennstate.craigslist.org/bik/979908363.html That with the cash saved you could make what you want.
i work about a half a mile from the Sicklers in Exeter. they are never open. they i called last week and they said they were open until 6, but then when i drove past after work they were closed. i work part time down the road at Keefer's Army and Navy, so i drive past Sicklers 2 times a week and their lights are always off. i go to Main Bike World when i need something, but they didn't have anything that interested me. a few road bikes, a lot of BMX. but the guy keeps trying to get me to buy a SE single speed. maybe next week i will spend a little more time in Main Bike Worls, i will be down that way for work, so i mine-as-well get paid to go look at bikes. i like Cedar Bike, and they are only a mile from my house, but i always end up working weekends. Cedar is pretty good, they usually work with me, i bought a lot of bikes there in the past, though it has been years sense i bought one from them. i went to high school with the one guy's daughter.