View Single Post
Old 01-16-09, 02:25 AM
oboeterry

Location: I am currently playing 2 months on the national tour of Annie, and starting Feb '10 will be playing 18 months on the national tour of Beauty and the Beast; my stuff lives in a storage unit in Northridge, CA and at a buddy's house in Cedar City, UT :)

Bikes: 2006 Dahon Speed P8 (currently in storage); Bike Friday Season tikit (with all the bells and whistles) :)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by vik
Congrats on the new bike. The Seasons Tikit is a great folder. I have one I use and loan to friends. It's rarely sitting idle as someone always wants to ride it. So far it hasn't needed any attention in the 6 months I've had it. [the Seasons Tikit is a medium]

Enjoy.

Hey Vik,

Thanks! I've read your entire tikit blog, man! ;-P Bike Friday should give you some kind of commission, because your blog is part of why I decided to go with the Season tikit They were having a half off accessories special when I ordered mine, so I'm having it painted racing green, with metal folding pedals, a nice gel saddle, fenders, rear rack, Thudbuster and Hyperfold! I got the F'lite case, too... half off, what can you do?!? Oh yeah, I'm having a 56 tooth chainring put on it, too (that's the largest they make a chainguard for :-/ ) so my top gear will be around 91". Kinda like a Cadillac Season tikit!
It should get to me around Feb 3-5... I can't wait! I'll post about it here (with pics, hopefully)... I'll be taking it on tour with me, I just wish that I was a blogging type!

Terry

Last edited by oboeterry; 01-16-09 at 02:26 AM. Reason: grammar