View Single Post
Old 01-03-05, 07:27 PM
sbeatonNJ
"I love lamp"

Bikes: 06 Fuji Track with upgrades, 06 Redline Flight Monocog, 01 Trek XO1, 2003 Cervelo P3, 2006 Bianchi San Jose monstercross

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I was hit by a car when I was 15. The lady was at a T intersection, no signal on and the car was no pointed out indicating she would turn, I started to ride across and she was looking the other way to check traffic and hit me and proceeded to push me into traffic. It only lasted a few seconds but I was pretty banged up, my knee is still shot to this day from that accident. My pedal poked a huge hole in her bumper which was made even bigger because once in it turn and the cop ripped it out making a bigger hole.

Best part is the woman goes "Its ok Im from Boston, this happens all the time in Boston", I will never forget that statement.

Today I almost got hit a woman turned right in front of me to get into her drive way I missed her by inches. I locked up and skidded so bad I fishtailed all over the road, surprised I didn't go down just from that. I punched the back of her car and proceeded to ride on. Second run in with a car/driver in the last 3 days.