View Single Post
Old 01-03-05, 10:38 PM
my58vw
Meow!

Bikes: Trek 2100 Road Bike, Full DA10, Cervelo P2K TT bike, Full DA10, Giant Boulder Steel Commuter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Motivation and lack on it...

Hello all,

I just finished my training ride on the trainer tonight. It is raining and I really wanted to go outside today and ride. The ride on the trainer was boring to say the least and I am finding it hard to be motivated about the trainer when I really want to go outside and ride...

I really enjoyed my ride on Saturday and the small ride on Sunday I did before the rain. I usually am very motivated to go but today was different. I only got in 30 minutes on the trainer, muscle endurance and I knew I could go farther but I did not.

I went and took a hot shower, shaved my legs, and relaxed a little and I am more motivated now than before that. I feel like I could go another hour on the trainer if I wanted to... unfortunitly I have to go to work now .

What do you all do when you feel unmotivated. I mean those times when something does not work out ot you are stressed and riding just does not look good?

I know I am not burned out, but when you look forward to going on a ride, plan the route and don't get to go it is discouraging.

Thanks as always.