Old 01-04-05, 08:14 AM
para handy

Bikes: HPVelotechnik Streetmachine GT; Airnimal Chameleon; Claud Butler San Remo; Saracen Sahara; Raleigh Record

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I put a link to my page about my Airnimal on the other thread, but specific to the points you raise here:

1: No. You'll need a good sized holdall, even when folded to the smallest size. Although the pic at the bottom of the screen shows that I could fit itside the fairing of my 'bent, that was before re-assembly. No cables fitted, so all components could be fitted sererately. Follow the streetmachine link on the left to get an idea of how big that fairing really is. Airnimal do a soft backpack for carrying the frame, as well as the hard cases.

2: I'm 5'11" with an inside leg of 32", and it fits me well. Quite a bit of adjustment available in the seatpost, but if you have a short back, then you may find that you're reaching too far for the bars. Mind you, I actually find the riding position rather compact.

3: No. There are only a few tyres available as it's an odd sized of wheel (520). Don't think that there are any folders. Check Airnimal's website and follow the 'accessories' link to find the available tyres. Don't even think about the Panaracer Technovas though, as they are the worst tyres I have ever fitted on a bike!