View Single Post
Old 01-24-09, 03:14 PM
stapfam
Time for a change.

Location: 6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England

Bikes: Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Robert Foster
I was about to say I would never consider paying $300.00 for a jersey but then six months ago I would have said I would never spend more that $200.00 for a saddle. Sometimes when the high end stuff is on sale and we may be a bit flush at the time you have to drop the hammer and go for it. I tend to get my kit from California companies like Voler.com

I live in Southern California so cold weather riding is a relitive thing. If it rains then there is always tomorrow for a ride. I also agree that picture of you in the Yellow Jersey and Bibs does make you look younger than 50+.
Neither would I and I won't tell you how little I paid for last years Model and the Trade discount I get from my LBS. But this jersey is suitable for riding in 0F to 64F. Of course I would be silly to wearing it at that extreme. I mean- it is S/Sleeve time when it gets to 60 round here.

And I'll have to back to the LBS next week- Didn't realise the publicity shots were going to be that quick so I'll have to get the bibs now.

Spike Milligan