Psimet2001 
I eat carbide.

Bikes: Lots. Van Dessel and Squid Dealer

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1325 Post(s)
Liked 1,306 Times in 560 Posts
Tale of 2 TT's

Well...while one brother was winning the Tour of Quatar TT and putting himself into 4th overall the other was doing his first "bike race" ever.

I've already mentioned on here how I met Mike Friedman's brother through work, but since then his brother has joined us during our trainer classes at the shop and ended up joining our team. After Thursday's class I talked him into the idea of doing the indoor TT that ABD was putting on.

After watching me ride mine he decided he was in. It's easy to feel like you're going to do well after watching my poor performances. I inspire a lot of, "well if that's all it takes then yeah I should give it a shot."

Here he is warming up (on the right). The other two riders on the left are also BF members as well. I won't out them though. They can out themselves

He's only been on the bike about 6-8 times in the last year or so. Despite that he proceeded to lay down power numbers that were almost identical to mine

Due to me having about 25 lbs less than him I ended up with a better time, but it is just a matter of time until he starts eating his way though the fields. I honestly feel the only limiter he will find in this sport is the time he has to invest in it. No results yet, but he did well. Nice to see two brothers do well in TT'
s on the same day.

I think he said, "I just don't feel right" in this one: