Old 02-04-09, 01:01 PM
truckin
road rash/tree burn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
wanders, sorry- I've been ridiculously busy at work and only just now got to see your report.

Masters race: Eight guys lapped the field, then a couple of teammates and I took turns attacking the threat we saw in the field to wear him down. Succeeded at that. I pulled to keep the pace high for the last few laps, then sat up to watch my teammate take the sprint. Good stuff- team had 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th in the 30+ field.

P/1/2/3: Pretty much the same as masters- 10 or so lapped the field, then put in a bunch of attacks to wear guys down. I spent most of the last 20 min off the front. Got chased down once and went again, eventually got two teammates to bridge up and assist with pulls in the last 5 laps. Came through for what I thought would be the win only to find out that the guy on the outside, who I thought was a lap down, was on the lead lap. I thought I still had gotten it at the line, but tape showed he got it by an inch or so. It was a good workout nonetheless, and we won a fair bit of our own prize money, so we didn't have to pay too much out.