Old 02-06-09, 01:07 AM
BikeMonger

Bikes: This week or last week?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
So I get a call today........

Guy calls me out of the blue and says he has some bikes for me, its an hours drive but what he had to say intruiged me.

Well I got a few cool bikes out of this deal.

One was a Old mans Hawthorn bike with a tank and a skip tooth sprocket, I gave that one to my Cruiser bike buddy and Ill get some pics later. NIce shape for an old rig.

OK heres the ones I got pics of.

Early 70 FUJI Special Tourer 10 spd with the rear drum brake in Attic stored condition. Near mint, for an old 10 speed. 26" steel rims. 20" frame with a 29" standover height, very tiny bike. Mostly all original but needs handle bar tape.

An Araya ??? 10 speed, steel frame 21", nice lugwork, make a good fixie project bike, this ones going on CL tomorrow.

A very cool CLEAN Mossberg 3 spd girls bike. I am told that the mossberg shotgun co. bought a bike factory and put there name on some bikes from 74-79 something like that. Not sure if it has any real collectable value but a nice clean vintage ride.

and a 1975 Schwinn fastback 5 speed, frame and parts. Front rim not original and I am not sure about that fork, maybe someone with more stingray knowledge can let me know. Nice solid frame, crank and sprocket and handlebars and brakes, I am going to strip it tomorrow, expect to see its butchered remains on eBay this weekend.

Just thought Id share today's bike booty!