Old 02-06-09, 07:55 PM
GMERGOD
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Source: craigslist
I am posting this ad because I have had 3.....yes 3 bikes stolen from me since i moved to charleston last March! ALL of them were u-bilted and had a cable lock! I AM SICK OF THE BULL****! SO....I have a fully automatic paintball gun that shoots 12-15 balls per second at up to 360fps....if you have a spot where your bike was stolen and would like to get revenge...I plan on buying a mountian bike and setting these theives up for a little payback....Im going to unscrew the front tire and buy a cheap lock and stake out near the bike. Once someone gets on it Im going to fire apporx 50-75 paintballs at them and when they try to take off I plan on the tire coming off and watching them faceplant while getting hit by another 50 paintballs! I DONT CARE IF ITS A 15 YEAR OLD KID OR A 45 YEAR OLD MAN....IM NOT GOING TO HAVE ANY REMORSE FOR THEM WHEN I DO THIS AND PLAN ON CALLING THE POLICE AND GIVING A DESCRIPTION OF..."man limping down ***street covered in bright orange paint just tried to steal my bike" i figure if i get 10 people with this that will make them think ALOT harder before trying it again!
from YOUR BIKE BEEN STOLEN? (downtown)