Old 02-10-09, 10:21 AM
bigwoo

Bikes: March [B]'71 Schwinn Sports Tourer [/B] [B]

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Geez you guys...
I am humbled by the intelligence and in-depth observation that you have made here..... I honestly just think that he is a good person with bad communication skills and I also believe that he is a perfectionist, which can be a burden on those around him....

In the back of my mind I also believe that there may be some people who feel "cheated" because they worked hard and trained to ride the tour in an honest manner, and they and their records were blown out of the water by people who may have had access to unfair techniques....

With all of the wonderful collections we have on C&V, I'm very surprised that nobody has posted an 80's LeMond.....
During spring & summer I see a guy on Pearl St in Boulder who has one of the very first lugged LeMond's that was ever made and it is autographed by Greg on the rear L stay..... I met him a year ago outside of Nick & Willy's Pizza and he complimented my vintage Serotta and I complimented his LeMond.... I will try to find him and get some photos of it and post back to this thread...

Last edited by bigwoo; 02-10-09 at 10:28 AM.