hi565
By-Tor...or the Snow Dog?

Bikes: Bianchi Cross Concept, Flyte Srs-3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sbeatonNJ
Good for you for taking him to court, hopefully this story will make him and anyone he knows think twice about what they do. Or it could make them seek revenge on all cyclists but hey who knows. Seriously though I have reported people to the police before after having stuff thrown at me or being run off the road to make a point. Most of the people on bikes in my area are immigrants who get the same treatment as me but are hesitant to report it, so when it happens to me I feel like I need to stand up. One time after having several bottles thrown at me by a car I stopped and called the police asking them to come out to me and take a report, they would not come out to me but I could come to them if I really wanted to report it. I figured they were just trying to brush me off so I immediately rode over to the station and gave the plate number. Man those kids must have been scared when the police came knocking and I'm sure their parents were not happy as it was probaly their car. I know one of the officers so I know that they went to the house.

you see the kids in the room smoking pot, oh sh*t the cops are here, hide the sh*it hide the sh*it. Then the parents take a way there license and you like ridding by him when the kids on a bike an you stand up and motion kiss my a**. and the guy will cry. HEHE HAHAHA