Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6941 Post(s)
Liked 444 Times in 289 Posts
Originally Posted by unsafealpine
personal cycling data questionnaire

what type of cycling do you do?
day rides for fun, errands, touring

what information do you rely on while cycling? Mileage, odometer, time, current speed, avg. Speed, max speed, peak power, time in zones, current power, avg. Power, max. Power, current hr, avg. Hr, current cadence, avg. Cadence, energy expenditure, gps data, other_________________________________.
none

do you use the same information with all of your biking (road, mountain, cycle-cross, trainer, commuting, ...). If not, how does the information differ and why?
n/a

what information would you like to have that you don't have already? Is there something already out there that you don’t have and is there something not on the market that you feel would be useful?
none

what factors determine the information you use currently? Price, what's available, desire, quality, etc.
n/a

do you feel that having as much information as possible is or would be a benefit to you? Please explain.
no. I just ride. Maybe when i tour miles travelled would help.

do you feel that being able to have this information on all your bikes is or would be a benefit? Please explain.
no.

what do you do with the information when you’re done with your ride?
n/a

do you feel that having a way to keep track of this information is or would be a benefit to you? Please explain.
no