King of the Hipsters

Bikes: Realm Cycles Custom

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
THanks, JJakucyk.
I did a search and found them.
The little warmer thingies that go inside the wrist bands cost money!

I did some more searching and founds some bogus stuff and something that made sense.
I'll share it here:

"After you have been riding for a while and are generating body heat, start by rolling your shoulders in large round movements. Almost immediately, you should start to feel the warm blood moving to the joint. Next take one hand off the handle bar, straighten the arm and twist it backwards and forwards vigorously a few times. Then bend the elbow in sharp vigorous pumping actions The warm blood should now start moving down the upper arm to the elbow joint. Next a vigorous rolling wrist action in needed to get the blood into the forearm. Now is the time to repeat the exercise with the other arm if you are still riding. When the blood has reached both wrists. further vigorous wrist shaking is needed, plus excessive wriggling of the fingers. The next stage is shear bliss. You will feel with great clarity, the warm blood working its way down and along to each joint in each finger, right down to the very tips, and then your hands will be glowing with heat to the surprise of everybody when you reach your destination. Keeping up a little exercise will keep your hands from losing their heat for the duration of your journey."

http://www.moultoneers.net/themoulto...34/winter.html

Also, has anyone tried silk liners in their gloves?
Did it help?