Si se Puede!!!....Ahuevo!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Old Fat Guy
56-57.

Is it a Falcon?
I don't know yet, though I'm hoping it's a Kessels since it's in Belgium.

Originally Posted by RobbieTunes
Either way, it was real nice of you not to buy the bike not for yourself.
Exactly!

Originally Posted by cudak888
Why, thank you, Gilberto!

-Kurt
Ha Ha! Nice try Kurt.

Originally Posted by bibliobob
57. CtC.

Wait a second. You're not supposed to find amazing deals now that you're back in the States! In the past, we could always blame it on the fact that you were in the Holy Land of vintage bike deals. But, if you keep this up here, we'll all end up with inferiority complexes!
But you are mistaken; I'm still in Belgium. All my stuff has been shipped but I'm still still here till the 21st. I'm really trying not to buy anything else, but this one was cheap.
Originally Posted by oldbobcat
Looks like a Falcon Merckx, 70s vintage, which means its sized in inches. My estimate is 23.5", or 60 cm, center-to-top.
I don't know how many Falcons made it to Belgium, but I'm hoping not many and that this one is a Kessels made Merckx. I've been lusting for one since I got here and this is potentially, the first one I've seen at a steal. I'll post pics latter today once I pick it up. So what does the first person to have guessed correctly get........Maybe some Belgian Beer????