Old 03-10-09, 09:38 AM
leob1

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
Liked 106 Times in 69 Posts
Once there was a woman that was in absolute love with Elvis Presley. She was so in love she wanted his face tattooed on her body, but she didn't want it to show, too much. So she decided to have it done on her inner thigh. So she does her research, and find the best tattoo artist in town. She make an appointment to have it done. When she gets there, the artist had already had a bad day. So he starts the tattoo, and when he is finished, it's not his best work. But, the woman is excited, she finally has Elvis on her body forever. She has a look at the tat, and it's horrible! It looks nothing like Elvis. She says so to the artist, and they argue. Finally she says I'm not paying you for this! The artist says, give me another chance on the other thigh, it will be better, I promise. So her does the other thigh, it's worse than the first. The woman flips. They argue some more. The artist says, "look, lets get a third opinion, if he says it don't look like Elvis, no charge, if it does, you pay me". Ok says the woman. The only person they could find, as it was now late at night, was the town drunk. So they all go back into the tattoo shop, the woman sits down and spreads her legs. The tattoo artist points at the first tattoo and says "Does that look like Elvis?". The drunk takes a close look "Nope". The tattoo guy points to the other tat "Well, does THAT look like Elvis?". "Nope". The tattoo artist is now getting really mad "You mean to tell me that even YOU can't tell that one of those tattoos look like Elvis Presley? C'mon, take a closer look". The drunk take a close look at each one, sits up and says "I don't know about those lookin' like Elvis, but that sure is a good Willie Nelson in the middle".