View Single Post
Old 03-14-09, 12:40 PM
impure

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cinelli Vigorelli or Supercorsa Pista?

As some of you may have noticed, I will be selling my Pake in order to build a lighter and faster ss bike. I also work for BTI and can get Cinelli frames at wholesale cost. I was looking at the Vigorelli and the Supercorsa Pista, the weight for the Vigorelli is 3.3lb for the frame and 1.23 for the fork, while the Supercorsa Pista weighs in at 3.69lb for the frame and 1.3 lb for the fork. I honestly like the supercorsa pista more because its lugged and i can get it in black. However the Vigorelli is beautiful, what would you guys suggest? And why? Heres the specs:
COLOUR
VIGORELLI
Italian White

SIZES 50 - 52 - 54 - 56 - 58

FRAME COLUMBUS Airplane

FORK Carbon 1-1/8'' - Aluminium steerer

TECHNICAL DETAILS
# Head set diameter: COLUMBUS 45° Alu
# Seat post diameter: CINELLI Vai Ø 31,6
# BB shell diameter: PASSO INGLESE BSA
# Front derailleur adaptor diameter: -

FEATURES Perfect frame for track competitions, already tested in the most famous velodromes. The Cinelli track-geometry equipped with a fork with straight blades and a rake of 35mm, guarantee the “best control”. The shaped rear stays offer the “best rigidity”.

SUPERCORSA PISTA
COLOUR

Giallo

Blu China

Nero

Azzurro Laser

Rosso Ferrari

Verde Jaguar

Titanium Grey

Bianco Perla

SIZES 49/61 - 1 cm

FRAME COLUMBUS Spirit Niobium Steel

FORK COLUMBUS Kerin Steel 1'' threaded

TECHNICAL DETAILS
# Head set diameter:
# Seat post diameter: Ø 27,2
# BB shell diameter: Italian
# Front derailleur adaptor diameter:

FEATURES The traditional “Cino Cinelli” geometries highlight the esthetical cleanness and increase the performance of the Columbus Niobium Spirit steel frame: dedicated to the purists of track. The conical down tube, flat fork head, round blades and the highly cured handcraft finishing, complete this Cinelli most exclusive frame.

These will both be built up as beautifully simple and fast sunny weather commuters rockin expensive carbon wheelsets and every other carbon part I can throw on. Call me a weight weenie, I already have a heavy ass GED built for street and dj use so with this one I wanna be able to fly
Thanks for all your help. I will post the prices that I get these for later today when I can get my catalog from my gf's house