Mr. Beanz
Banned.

Bikes: Lemond Chambery/Cannondale R-900/Trek 8000 MTB/Burley Duet tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by sstorkel
I like the Performance gloves, but my $12 pair only lasted a couple of months before they started to fall apart. I bought a $20-25 pair of Pearl Izumi gloves and they've been going strong for almost 9 months. And I really like the Pearl Izumi Cyclone full-finger gloves I bought for winter use!
Ahh, there are $12 gloves at Performance then there are the $12 SPECIALS at Peformance. I thoght about posting and should have that I wait till the gloves go on sale. So I get the Performance $30 pittard gloves on sale for $12-$15. They are much better than the standard Performance $12 glove.

I posted the $12 SPECIALS but I guess you didn't pick up on it. My fault for not being clear.

I bought Gina $30 PI and she doesn't care for them. SHe likes he Performance pittard gloves, fit her better. Fell apart too and she doesn't wipe her tires like I do. I guess everyone has a different experience!

I bought her 2 pair of $30 gloves in one week. Didin't care for them. Sp gopt her a third, then the Performance specials. Other gloves are sitting there. Maybe she'll use them someday!