View Single Post
Old 01-21-05, 09:52 AM
Jay H
One less car

Bikes: '08 Soma Groove (commuter/long distance tourer), '97 Lemond Zurich (road commuter/tourer),'01 Seven Axiom Ti, '03 Look KG381i, '01 Santa Cruz Superlite X

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey Corsaire, I go from Bloomingdale to Wayne, so we wont really cross paths, unless you take a huge northerly detour on your way to Fairfield. Do you go around Bloomfield ave or north of Rt 80/46. I guess that's the question, do you get to Fairfield north of 80/46 or south of 80/46?

It wasn't too bad this morning (other than my headlamp decided to die halfway through it) it was about 9deg out when I left around 6;15 which was warmer than wednesday. However, the winds were a bit more gustier this morning.

M-and-M: I had TWO flats on the way home last night.. I had a front tire flat about 2 miles from home. Took out my spare tube and THAT had a hole in it. Managed to find the hole in the first and patched it up. But then in 1/2 mile it went flat again! So I rode about 1.5 miles with a front tire flat. Got home and the patch I put on the first tire was bad, I guess too old and lost it's adhesive!

Jay