View Single Post
Old 04-06-09, 05:26 PM
joshandlauri
Got another new bike

Bikes: pacific elite 3.1 w/upgrades and street slicks, got an iron horse maverick now, cannondale sr800, gt gtr pro rival

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Glad to see some people got to ride this weekend. other than me, I was less than 1 mile from my house to meet my gma so I could go mountain biking, so what happens? Oh, let me tell you, some one tries to make a hard sudden right into exxon while next to me (german and merrit), he pushes me and my car into the curb so hard it broke my wheel,axle,rotor,strut and of course the left side mirror fender etc...car had wheels facing oppisite ways. cops and ambo showed up, kids are ok just a little upset. I on the other hand have lower back pain and sometimes upper back pain, I see a doctor tomm am. The ER when we got to the hosp. said I would have to check in with the emergency room to be seen (and wait 3 hours if not more) it was busy in there.

Car I'm sure will be totaled. I was sooo dying to ride yesterday. I keep trying to convince the wife we need a minivan, not going well though,

Doc gives me the green light so I can ride, I might ride to Work saturday and back. 90 miles or so.