Old 04-08-09, 11:02 AM
brotherj

Bikes: Schwinn MTB, Surly LHT, Cannondal CADD8ek XO

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
old enough to know better

That's why I say tempted. I'm into my 2nd half of the century and one of the things that I've learned is the law of unintended consequences. That's why the temptation is so crazy. Somehow Hey Idiot just isn't satisfying anymore.

Originally Posted by Square & Compas
You're sleep deprived or something. Doing what you state you'd like to do is a mistake you'll likely regret, if you lived through it. Sure you can probably find an ambulance chaser of a lawyer to help you file a suit, but the drivers you hit also have lawyers as do their insurance companies. If the drivers are in the right of way you would be at fault for hitting them, in which case you would not get a dime and you may be the one who is sued. IF it is their fault you would still not likely see a dime in the law suit for a very long time. Your ambulance chaser lawyer would likely get most of it.

You say you're 6'4" and 250 pounds of muscle. But how old are you? Just wondering if you're a young adult who has not matured enough to learn to keep a cool head about things like this. Sure drivers are idiots and do stupid things. But that is NEVER grounds for doing what you state you'd like to do to them. I have encountered my fair share of idiot drivers, but never once did I even think about wanting to hit them and then sue. There are other ways to deal with this. Injuring yourself then sueing over it is not it.

Also keep in mind you more or less told everyone on this forum what you would like to do. If it ever happened, what you posted here would likely come back to affect the outcome in the law suit.