View Single Post
Old 04-09-09, 02:33 PM
Hezz

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
This seems to me to be just a communication problem. I would not be surprised that the French doping authority never notified the athletes who their testers were. In fact, this was one of the problems. Lance had never been tested by a non UCI or WADA affiliated tester. So this guy could have been anybody. But the guy tells Lance he can go shower and then afterwards calls him for a bad attitude and for obstructing the testing procedure. I think the guy was just bend out of shape because his authority was not respected and acted with a double standard. Or he was deliberatly trying to get Armstrong to make some mistake. But considering the situation it is easy to see the problem. Lance would have been tired and perhaps a little out of patience. He had been out on the bike all that day. But the French will use any angle they can against Lance because they believe that he is guilty of doping.

We have already seen in the Landis case how the French believe they are above any law or generally accepted standard of conduct when it comes to enforcing their anti doping standards.