Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 8 Posts
There's this one also.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bik/1115395873.html

FOLDING BIKE - $200 (Bartlett)

Reply to: sale-vmx26-1115395873@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-09, 9:23PM CDT

Pacific Cycle, CARRY ME
Bought this from the distibutor direct...it was there floor sample, so it has some dus on her and no carry bag...It reatiils for $500
Here is the discription from their website...I have the Black one photo is stock image of the bike

Micro Folding Bike with a full size ride, since the seat, bottom bracket and stem mirror that of a full size bike. This bike is perfect for the hybrid urban commute where you bike to the bus from the house, ride mass transit to the city, and bike to the office from the station. Recommended for ride up to 5 miles, but there is no mileage limit.

Perfect for the college campus: can be ridden as slow as a walk (3.0 mph) or comfortably at 15 mph on the open road and stores easily under you bed in the dorm.

Got a boat, plane canoe or kayak,? The Carry ME can travel with you to provide transportation upon your arrival.

The Carry Me flies free. Traveling by commercial airline? Take the Carry Me with you as an approved carry on item. Homeland security has no problem passing the Carry me through US security. Our staff has successful taken the Carry Me to Las Vegas, San francisco, San Diego, Seattle, Chicago, and Philadelphia with no problems.

Carryme sets a new benchmark in its category. It weighs only 17 pounds and will fit in a 36 x 12 x 11 in bag in seconds (about the size of a small golf bag), making it extremely easy to carry, transport, or store. It really shines, however, when you unfold and ride it. This is without a doubt the best solution to getting around the city without the hassles of waiting for traffic, looking for parking spots and paying for gasoline! Of course, you get a great workout at the same time and do your part to preserve the environment.

Features

* Lightweight, goes anywhere with you!
* Folds in seconds, no tools required
* Excellent riding position for adults and kids
* Sturdy frame that rides like a full size bike
* Great acceleration and maneuverability
* Optimized gear ratio for relaxed, efficient pedalling

Carryme was designed to become a part of your life and go everywhere with you. The perfect companion for travelling or commuting to work or school, it will soon leave you wondering how you got along without it. Unlike other folding bikes - which, although compact, still take up too much space and are unwieldy and heavy to carry around - Carryme will truly become a part of you mobile life. Like a true friend, it will also help you to take care of yourself by bring exercise into your schedule and getting you to your destination as quickly or leisurely as you want to get there. Whether you choose to take the express route or the scenic route, Carryme will be there by your side, ready to share another of life's experiences with you.

8" wheel single speed folding bike w/carrier & kickstand.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1115395873