Old 04-16-09, 02:34 PM
TrekJapan
Each Drop of Sweat Counts

Bikes: Trek FX2, Trek Verve 3, Dahon Launch D8, Dahon Jetstream XP, Dahon Speed P8, Dahon Speed TR, Dahon Speed TT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 23 Times in 4 Posts
I had an MuP8 whose frame bent. I can't get any joy out of Dahon. I'm just out cash for that bike.
I want some rubber spacers that keep the handlebar all nice and centered. They're mostly cosmetic but they're on every bike so somebody makes them.
Dahon told me to use zip ties.
I asked for black touch up paint and Dahon told me to use a Sharpie.
I needed a Revolve bar stem as one bent on one of my bikes. Forget about that. Can't get one anywhere. An LBS supposedly ordered one for me and said two months. That was about 8 months ago.

I need a replacement shock for my Jetstream. The answer from Dahon? Get it rebuilt.

I NEED a replacement. I did rebuild it and whoever rebuilt it before me botched it. BADLY. It holds air but it won't forever. I need a replacement.

Simple fact is I've gone to Dahon support probably 5x's or so. I have owned FOUR Dahons that I bought in the course of one year. I'm an awesome customer. I've never had one satisfactory encounter with Dahon Tech Support.

Oh I always get a lengthy email from support but it never actually provides an answer.

I love my bikes but I'll never buy another one.

John