View Single Post
Old 04-16-09, 09:33 PM
Austin Rice
Large Member ;)

Bikes: I currently own a Giant Brass 1 dirt jumping bike. I love it. I bought it December 1st, 2008.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
40 Tooth Fusion Chainring

On my old BMX, I had this awesome 40 toothed Fusion chainring on it:

I brought the bike to a near by bike shop to have a busted crank replaced. It was returned to me with a hole drilled into this chainring (no, it didn't have one drilled into already), and a bolt went through it to my pedal so that I could use the bike. I got pissed off and made them replace it. They couldn't find one like it (I doubt they even searched for one and just used one that was just lying around the store), so they replaced it with a PK Ripper style one that had a giant Haro logo on it (my bike was Haro, so it kinda fit). They gave me the Fusion chainring that they took off my bike, and I have kept it around.

That was the story behind the smaller hole in the chainring.

So my question is this: where can I buy this chainring? I have tried Googling "Fusion chainring", and haven't found this model.

If you know the name of this 40 toothed Fusion chainring, please tell me. Thanks!

***EDIT*** I forgot to ask if this chainring would be strong enough to use in a double reduction design on a fixie.

Last edited by Austin Rice; 04-16-09 at 09:40 PM.