View Single Post
Old 01-30-05, 07:32 PM
TitaniuMerlin
Boffin

Bikes: 2003 LeMond Alpe d'Huez, 2000 Merlin Road Titanium (Carbon Fiber Front Fork)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yeah - seems like people are pretty split on the issue. I have the misfortune of being half Irish, 1/4 Welsh, 1/4 English....when i was younger i looked like the kid from Angelas Ashes. AKA i have thick dark hair and lighter colored skin. I'd say my legs are about average when it comes to the hair on them, maybe a little more then most people. I'm definately gonna wait and see where my cycling takes me. My dad just went through heart surgery so the shaved off all his hair - looked sorta funny seeing him without any army or leg hair.

As far as training goes, i think i'll start running this week and check out the Gym - not sure when the sports teams use it and all. I have the fortune of not having classes after 11AM on W and F so i should be able to get in when most people are in class, i hope. I'm a pretty skinny kid - well, my sisters used to call me Matchstick....it seems all of my weight goes to my stomach. Ab workouts....ugh.