Old 05-11-09, 02:16 PM
jmgorman
antiquarian

Bikes: ?? Volkscycle converted 53/20

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey, I need to replace a wheel that I destroyed in the last miles of a recent ride, so I have the following components available for trade to facilitate a rebuild. I'm looking for a pair of 32 hole reliable clinchers, much like Dt swiss rr1.1 or Ambrosio Excellight rims. I'll also need spokes, though the length will obviously depend on the rims I eventually find. I would also love to find a Campag 1" threaded headset. If you see anything you need, I'm sure we can figure something out.

Campag Record hubs to Ambrosio Super professional tubular rims (36h, 110/126 spacing). These are recently cleaned and repacked. Super-smooth and pretty light. They have been used and have glue residue and signs of wear on the braking surface, but are true and in great shape.

Pair of used Arc-en-ciel Super Champion 36h tubular rims. Residue and signs of brake wear, but still round and flat. 330grams per rim!

Ultegra 6800 crankset (170mm) w/ octilink bb. 1500 miles, some wear, 53/39 rings included.

Suntour bar-end shifters. 16-speed indexed (I think, I'll have to check and update this). Used, but bullet-proof.

Fi'zi:k microtex gray/silver bartape. NIB.

Black Turbo Saddle. Worn, but solid. Nothing a little shoe polish couldn't help.

Campag Centaur 10-speed '06 crankset (172.5mm, square taper). 500 miles, great shape, v little wear.

Added [with photos to come]:
Shimano PD-7401 clipless road pedals. Worn, but smooth.

Campag Centaur 9-speed rear hub. 32h. New, unlaced.

Link to bigger and more pictures.

Last edited by jmgorman; 05-11-09 at 02:25 PM.