View Single Post
Old 05-13-09, 10:52 PM
travelmama

Bikes: Kona Ute, Nishiki 4130, Trek 7000, K2 Mach 1.0, Novara Randonee, Schwinn Loop, K2 Zed 1.0, Schwinn Cream, Torker Boardwalk

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have checked out your website and find the clothing to be rather "young" and "boyish." The style displayed made me think of that FOX company that is all over the place. I am not one who is into the pink and flowers because it is tacky yet I am into simple styles and color schemes that look good in general whether or not on a bike. I think cycling clothing should be simple, well fitted and basic so that no one looks like a clown or poseur. It cracks me up to see folks cycling in jerseys with company logos or characters all over them as if they are sponsored riders. I feel like saying "hey dude/dudette, take off Spongebob and put on a plain white jersey." I know it is wrong to think this way but a clown is a clown. Good on them for cycling.
I find out about clothes when an email is sent to me from some store like REI or Nashbar. I am all about last years deals that are in my size and fit well. I don't do anything with a logo on the front. I am a low key gal. I read competitor or raceplace for information.