Old 05-15-09, 12:58 PM
vmaniqui

Bikes: Dahon Speed TR and Dahon Speed Pro TT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by JCFlack
Here I am safely at work after a morning ride for Bike to Work Day. Last night was stormy, but this morning was just cloudy with no rain, thank goodness. Splashed through a few puddles, though - my black Tokyo has some brown splatters. The pitstop at Market Square was busy - got my t-shirt and water bottle, a bagel and some coffee. And I won a raffle for a dinner for 2 at Bombay Curry House! Then onto the Mount Vernon trail for the ride to work in Rosslyn.

Only one flaw to an otherwise nice morning - I saw bikes of all types - MTB, cruisers, recumbents, tandems, but only one folder - mine.
congrats for winning. out BTW day was yesterday and did my duty as a green citizen. i brought with me my dahon and noticed that i have all this blisters/sort of in my right hand for carrying it. as you know normally will take a couple of bus trips and train trip so folding and unfolding it is just cumbersome. i guess i need a glove.....same thing here....i saw all sort of bikes but never a folder. it's just me and my lonesome folder....

vic