Old 05-20-09, 01:55 PM
Barrettscv 
Have bike, will travel

Bikes: Ridley Helium SLX, Canyon Endurance SL, De Rosa Professional, Eddy Merckx Corsa Extra, Schwinn Paramount (1 painted, 1 chrome), Peugeot PX10, Serotta Nova X, Simoncini Cyclocross Special, Raleigh Roker, Pedal Force CG2 and CX2

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
Liked 288 Times in 158 Posts
Originally Posted by roadiejorge
There's some value in it since they can help you with everything from proper cleat positioning, pedaling technique and being set up with the right stem etc. which can be an expensive run in terms of trial & error.
This was the reason for the fitting. In addition, the frame was purchased sight-unseen and the bike was a build project. I'm going back for a free review after 1500 miles on the bike. I have no regrets paying trained & experienced people to do their job. It beats the usual bike-shop retail experience without a doubt. Considering that I ride 500 miles a month, about 110 hours worth, It's been worth it.

Michael
When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong. I'm liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life. Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend. Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world.

Last edited by Barrettscv; 05-20-09 at 03:10 PM.