View Single Post
Old 05-22-09, 11:25 PM
Hill-Pumper

Bikes: 2016 Niner RLT Steel, 2015 GT Grade Carbon 105, 2014 NS Bikes Eccentric, 2013 Norco Sight Killer B-1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Raiden
Sheesh, go easy with the thread titles, huh?
Sorry about that, I could not edit it after I submitted it, so I did put in a new first line so people know my girl was not hurt.

Originally Posted by Zardhex
Good for her...she's probably just exhausted from all that leg-work at once...but if she has that competitive side to her (and the pride of knowing what she had just accomplished) she'll most likely consider another ride of a less intense nature once she recoups...then when she gets into riding more frequently with her old man she'll eventually get to where she'll try not to wear YOU out, and you'll be left wondering what kind of monster you've created
That is what I am hoping for, since my wife does not want to ride. When we bought her a new bike last year, she said she wanted a road bike "just like yours dad" Unfortunately, the budget could not support it and I think she had a change of heart since most of her friend ride MTB/comfort style bikes. I think I will keep an eye out though for something used in a small frame road bike if she still has the interest.