Old 06-02-09, 09:34 PM
jet sanchEz

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 947 Post(s)
Liked 850 Times in 386 Posts
I just got this in my email box from Veloclour, the art show sounds kinda neat:

Hi All,
Hope you're well and out riding your bikes.

I'm pleased to announce my small solo show in the Distillery at the end of June. The show, 'Change of Scenery; The Decorative Bicycle', will consist of three wall mounted bike frames and forks. All three objects will be highly decorated with detailed designs and patterns.
The show will open June 23rd and run through to July 5th.

I hope you can make it out.

Also:
We are doing our first run of Velocolour Jerseys which will be produced by Louis Garneau in Quebec.
There are two styles to choose from (see attached images) the classic look in gray and the modern style with polka-dots. Features include a raglan sleeve with 3/4 length zip and three elasticized rear pockets.
More info can be found here:
http://www.louisgarneau-custom.com/p...yle_no=9E20112
Jerseys will cost $85 each plus shipping if needed. The first order will go out in the next couple of weeks with an expected turnaround time of 5 - 7 weeks.
I will have a paypal account in place shortly to purchase these items.
As well, if you are interested in a long sleeve version of one of these jerseys I may be ordering a few for the fall cyclo-cross and road season.
If a jersey is what you're after please respond with the subject heading "Jersey" and tell me the style and size you would like.

For those of you out of the city or country show images will be posted on my site in the near future.
Thanks
noah
President, CEO and Painter.