HIPCHIP
Lance Legweak

Bikes: Felt Z-70, GT RTS-2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 16 Posts
Hand pain-anybody ever experience this?

Two weeks ago I had shoulder surgery on my Right shoulder. A few days later the doc said I had no restrictions and could do anything that I could stand. I decided to ride my stationary and could do so with no problems, but the right shoulder would get a little irritated, so I'd lean on my Left hand. A day or two later I went for a 23 mile ride where my shoulder became sore at about 18 miles, so I leaned on my left hand/arm for most of the ride.

After I got home my left hand was fine, but several hours later my Left hand started to hurt on the left heal (the Hpyothenar eminence). I assumed it was just a bruise or something from pushing on it (although I wear padded gloves and the bar is padded). I iced my hand, but it's now a week or so later and it still hurts. It almost feels like a fracture with the way it hurts. If it keeps hurting I'll go see the doc and get an X-ray (it normally takes two weeks to for a slight fracture to show up) but I was wondering if anybody else has experienced anything like this?

Thanks all,
Dan'o :}