Old 06-10-09, 01:17 AM
rpavic

Bikes: KTM Life Track

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello, new guy here

Hello. Just thought I should introduce myself. Been lurking around these forums for about a month now, the time has come to write something..

I'm 25 y.o. weigh 146 kg and am 202 cm high. I played handball for about 10 years and weighed 105-115 kilos. After breaking a bone in my left foot the doctors said the operation would be risky and I could end up with a limp.. so I decided not to do it.. and put on Some 35 kilos in the last 2 years. My current weight is way to much and because of my injured foot bone I can't run because it starts to hurt like hell.

About a month ago I started thinking about getting a bike and found this great forum. Been reading it every day and did some bike research in the local bike shops.

Yesterday I became a proud owner of a KTM Life Track and rode my first 20k in about 6-7 years. I went to bed aching and truly happy.. The bike is great and the only problem so far is that my rear end is sore. I realize that I have to adjust, so I'll take it easy for a week or two.

I just wanna say thanks to the people on this forum for inspiring me and getting me interested in cycling. It's a fun way to improve my overall fitness and health, loose a few pounds and move quicker around town. I'll go out for a ride today and post some pics of my new favorite toy..