View Single Post
Old 06-10-09, 08:25 AM
BigPolishJimmy

Bikes: Fuji Monterey, Schwinn Traveler, Fuji Special Road Racer, Gitane Interclub, Sun EZ-1, Schwinn Frontier, Puch Cavalier, Vista Cavalier, Armstrong, Raleigh Sports, Schwinn Stingray

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
These are fantastic! Ok, I'm going to go with a 2-wheel design because it looks easier to build and for the camping trip we'll either be on paved roads or a crushed slag/limestone trial that's 10-ft wide. If I find a kiddie trailer for the right price in the next week then I may build off it as a base. But I've got a few kids bikes out on the junk bike pile that would love to donate their wheels. I've also got a few old aluminum lawn chairs out in the barn that might find a new life now that we've all gone to the new-style collapsible camping chairs. Building it is actually part of the fun for me. I enjoy the puzzle of putting it together, as well as re-purposing material that has lost its original value. Having said that, I still like seeing the new trailers people use because the designs are so well thought out and nice looking.

Thanks again,

Jim