View Single Post
Old 06-11-09, 11:11 AM
DLBroox

Bikes: Bianchi San Jose, Dahon Mu Uno, Origami Wasp

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
Liked 23 Times in 15 Posts
I paid 760. It was 700, but that sniper upped the price in the last minute. I thought it was worth it based on the weight and components and also based on what I know of all the other popular folders. I don't think I could touch a Bike Friday with this setup and weight for the same amount.

I have to put a good word in for the seller too. KBcyclewerks. They were awesome. I had lots of questions and they answered every one within hours of asking. And then when the bike came in pieces, I was a bit upset. I really didn't think it was going to come like that, although buyer beware right? But when I mentioned to the seller it would cost me 30 dollars to have it checked out and made ride ready, they refunded the 30 dollars through paypal instantly. Seriously nice people. And I know they have more of these.

The bike is truly awesome. It rides like a full size in that it feels stable and smooth. But it still retains the handling of the small wheels without feeling twitchy.

I've only ridden it a couple of times so far, the longest being 12 miles, so I'll have to do more of an in depth review later. But my first impression is that it was truly a great find.

I'm not that up on gearing and the technical stuff, but if you guys ask specific questions I can probably figure it out.

And that link is the same bike in white.