Old 06-11-09, 03:38 PM
henagar72

Bikes: Specialized Allez, Giant Hybrid, Ibex Alpine550

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
New Member here

Hello All. I have been viewing this forum for quite some time. I am from Rome GA and just getting back on my bike. I am 6'3" and a little north of 300 hoping to soon be south of 300. I love riding, I just don't get as much time in the saddle as I would like. My wife also enjoys riding, we try to get about 80 miles a week. So far in the last couple of weeks our longest ride has been about 22 miles. I have 3 bikes: Specialized Allez, old steel frame Giant hybrid, and an Ibex mountain bike. My wife rides a Specialized Sirrus. I love to tinker with all kinds of bikes, actually I need to tinker less and ride more. We have a great trail in Georgia called the Silver Comet, it's an old and rails to trails conversion and it is great. I am typing this so I can actually see the north of 300 written down in a public forum to provide me some motivation to get moving. I have no excuses; I understand proper diet and exercise, and I can't blame anyone besides myself for my size. Anyway, if anyone rides the Comet this Saturday and hears someone coming at them huffing and puffing just smile and know I am headed to the south of 300 goal.....