View Single Post
Old 06-13-09, 02:49 PM
Onegun
Oldie. Boy, howdy!

Bikes: 2005 Trek T2000 tandem, Giant TCR, Eddie Merckx Majestic Ti, Fuji Team, Giant Revel 29er, Windsor Clockwork (Orange) fixie, and a BikTrix Juggernaut Ultra 1000 fat tire eBike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by kjc9640
My daughter lives in St Pete so the wife and I visit her about every four to six weeks when she gets four days off in a row. She is my riding partner. The next time I make the trip over I will let you know we would love to have you join us for some rides. You don't have to worry about me slowing down if I went any slower the bike would fall over. Hence the name Slo Spoke Jim. FYI we stopped at Toulas ( I'm sure I have misspelled this) restaurant in Tarpon Springs and had a Greek salad. I highly recommend the place if you are up that way and hungry.
We stop there semi-regularly - often ride up there for breakfast as they make a good omlet too! We like to sit outside right by the trail and watch everybody go by! Be sure and let us know when you'll be here again, and Maggi and I will join you!
BICYCLE - [[I]bahy-si-kuhl] - Noun :> A medical device used to correct the common geriatric condition of OFS, (Old, Fat & Slow), in a manner that does not induce brain-decaying boredom like walking or running.

2005 Trek T2000 tandem, Giant TCR, Eddie Merckx Majestic Ti, Fuji Team, Giant Revel 29er, Windsor Clockwork (Orange) fixie, and a BikTrix Juggernaut Ultra 1000 fat tire eBike